cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

E-book requires Mathcad 2001

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

E-book requires Mathcad 2001

I dowloaded the Applied statistics e-book from the resource center. However, when I want to install it I get a message "the e-book requires Mathcad 2001". If I remember well this issue has been addressed before but I cannot find it back. I do now that once the exe file is unpacked you can easily transfer e-books from one version to another but as the exe refuses to install this is no option for this problem. Has someone found a solution for this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:FDS)

I uploaded the Practical Statistics E-book, which is a more recent version of the Applied Statistics E-book. The only copy of Applied Statistics I could find was from 1994.. You can find the Practical Statistics E-book zipped file under the Statistics and Data Analysis forum.

Remember when you unzip the E-book to put the hbk file in a handbook directory, with a folder with the same name as the HBK, below it for all the other files. The popup files go in the popup directory. They are zipped with full path information.

Enjoy!

Mona

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:FDS)

I uploaded the Practical Statistics E-book, which is a more recent version of the Applied Statistics E-book. The only copy of Applied Statistics I could find was from 1994.. You can find the Practical Statistics E-book zipped file under the Statistics and Data Analysis forum.

Remember when you unzip the E-book to put the hbk file in a handbook directory, with a folder with the same name as the HBK, below it for all the other files. The popup files go in the popup directory. They are zipped with full path information.

Enjoy!

Mona

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:mzeftel)

Dear Mona,

Thank you so much! I take the opportunity to wish you and all forum participants a successful, happy and prosperous 2011!

Filip

Top Tags