cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

3D Creo Parametric Annotations in Creo View "Load-In" State

Rigoberto13
1-Newbie

3D Creo Parametric Annotations in Creo View "Load-In" State

Hi everyone. I have a Creo Parametric 2 model that I've annotated in 3D. I've set up several states in my model that show the different annotations. My issue is that in both Parametric and View it appears there is some hidden or "un-editable" loading state. In parametric I've been able to get around any issues but in View, when my model opens up in the freshly loaded state before I switch to my specific states, I see all of my annotations showing at the same time. My coworkers and our vendors will hopefully know to switch to the viewable states where everything is oriented correctly but the issue arises in the assembly of these parts. If I export a View file of an assembly of annotated parts, my assembly doesn't contain viewable states, but it contains all the annotations clustered on top of each other and the parts.

I'm unable to share pictures of the parts I work on but I may be able to throw some dummy parts into an ASM if it helps describe my issue.

Basically my question is this: Does anyone know how, or if it's possible, to edit this "load-in" state? I'd like to remove all annotations from this state if possible.

Similiarly, in Parametric, it would be nice if I could load the part in a predefined state so that other people don't have to activate a view, it simply loads to "View 1" for example.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags