cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

AFX lite

gbon
1-Newbie

AFX lite

Hi,

Can someone knows where I can find information about AFX lite limitations ?

Perhaps someone knows what we can and can't do with it ?

Thanks,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite
(To:gbon)

If set the config option in Creo 2.0 AFX_Enable to yes or pre Creo 2.0 EFX_enable to yes you will be able to have a play with the software and investigate whether the lite version is valuable to your business.

Thanks

Jim

JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite

Oops typo Creo 2.0 AFX_Enabled / EFX_enabled
neluyt1
1-Newbie

EFX Lite has the full capability, you have access to all the joints, profiles, fasteners etc.

The only limit I know of is there is a limit on the number of EFX entities you can create per assembly, something like 20(not sure of exact amount), however you can create another sub assembly with 20 more if you like...

gbon
1-Newbie

Thanks,

So everybody seems to agree that only limitation in number of parts.

I’ll try and tell there what is limited amount.

GB

De : Norman Luyt [
Top Tags