cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

AR Publish failed error

dspinetti
1-Newbie

AR Publish failed error

Hi,

I have add thing-mark to my model in Creo 4.0. But When i tried to publish the model I am getting error and It goes like this " publish of experience of model failed. "

Mani.

5 REPLIES 5
mender
6-Contributor
(To:dspinetti)

The pad can't do the mouse operations needed?  There is View tab > pulldown under Saved Orientations > Reorient..., Type = Dynamic Orient.  It's ... pretty clumsy, but you kind of expect that if you don't have a mouse, I suppose.

There is no way to do the same thing that you do with the mouse wheel?
Unfortunately by train I can not use the mouse, travel everyday and I need to work with the creo

Try a trackball - the Logitech M570 works very well.

amonachella
4-Participant

Have you tried View, Pan Zoom? Select Dynamic Orient and under Spin you drag the sliders or type in values. I use those to set up views when making presentation slides.

bhawley
5-Regular Member

I have some users who come from the SolidWorks world and they use the arrow keys on the ten-key to rotate to model 15  degrees at a time the way the arrow points.  So I have a full series of mapkeys that manipulate the model you may want to try and build.  The mapkeys are:

VD View Default

VR View Reset (Keeps orientation, resets zoom)

VT View Top

VF View Front

VB view Back

VL View Left

VG View Right (VR used  above)

VM View Bottom (VB Used above also)

2 (Down Arrow) rotate 15° down around screen horizontal axis

4 (Left Arrow) rotate 15° left around screen vertical axis

6 (Right Arrow) rotate 15° right around screen horizontal axis

8 (Down Arrow) rotate 15° up around screen vertical axis

It has been working for us for a long time.  Good luck.

Brian

CAD Systems Admin and Windchill Admin

Top Tags