cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Align Stacked Tolerance

AS_10638234
4-Participant

Align Stacked Tolerance

Hi everyone,

is there a setting so that the symbol field (first field) becomes the same size?
stacked_gtol_align is set to yes, but that only aligns the last bar

AS_10638234_0-1686290636214.png

Thanks for your help

(I use Creo 9)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello all,

the solution was actually quite simple. My mistake was that I had set ASME as "language"/default in the din.dtl and not ISO.

After I changed that, the symbol sizes matched.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi AS_10638234

Welcome to the PTC Community!

Thank you for your question! I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry.

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members.

Regards,
Andra
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:AS_10638234)

I think if you read Appendix C of ASME y14.5-2018, you will see that the symbols are different sizes (all a factor of the set lettering height) and therefore the box around the symbols will vary in width. I do see in your example that the value box varies in width to get the right side to align, so there may be some flexibility in building the boxes so all vertical lines align. If they do adjust the box widths, I would like to see all symbols and tolerance text centered in the boxes.

Hello all,

the solution was actually quite simple. My mistake was that I had set ASME as "language"/default in the din.dtl and not ISO.

After I changed that, the symbol sizes matched.

Top Tags