cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Align wires when drawing in Creo Schematics (pics added)

thano
4-Participant

Align wires when drawing in Creo Schematics (pics added)

Hello, I need a help by drawing wires between connectors, when I want to draw harness in Creo Schematics 2 (lite ver.). I added two pictures - one is drawn by me and the other one I got from one powerpoint presentation named Routed Systems.ppt from internet where you can see how I would like to see aligned wires in to one highway. I drew in Diag Type: Wiring and wires label position is set to Both Ends.Zice1.png

Zice2.png

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and solutions.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite
(To:thano)

Hi

Attached are two videos with two methods for routing through highways. The video assumes you have grid snap on, your ports on the connectors are aligned with the grid and you know to use the Esc key to exit the edit fiber tool.

Hope that helps

jim

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite
(To:thano)

Hi

Attached are two videos with two methods for routing through highways. The video assumes you have grid snap on, your ports on the connectors are aligned with the grid and you know to use the Esc key to exit the edit fiber tool.

Hope that helps

jim

Don't forget the links or the attachments...

Doh!

Just added to the post above,

Top Tags