cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Analysys Feature

PeterBrown
1-Newbie

Analysys Feature

Hola -

I'm sure someone, somewhere, who if far more clever than me has figured this out.

I'm trying to drive sketch dimensions from an analysys feature (Excel). I can create the feature, I can read in the data from Excel, Pro (Wildfire 4) creates the analysys feature parameter (XL_12_2, etc). I run "Compute" and the data updates....all seems right in the world.

However, when try to write a relation, or a sketch relation, I have no access to this data - it just doesn't appear.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!

TIA.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

The parameters created by the analysis feature islocated in the analysis feature itself.

If you want to refer to them you have to direct the relation to look at the feature.

For instance

If you were driving a length value with the following values

Dimension name in sketch - SKETCHEDLENGTH)

Analysis feature id: CONTROLLENGTH

The relation would be:

Top Tags