cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Annotations from skeleton reappearing in model

pausob
18-Opal

Annotations from skeleton reappearing in model

In the default combined state of my part, I don't want the annotations to be present.  For those that come from a skeleton model, I can unassign them and they go away from the display.

Problem is, upon regeneration, they come back as the systems re-assigns them to the combined active state.

I notice this auto-reassignment can be stopped by placing the source skeleton model into a state where the annotations are not shown.  I don't always remember to do this, so it becomes a bit of a pain in the neck to manage the display of annotations in my models.

I wonder if there is a config.pro setting that prevents this auto-addition of annotations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I think I finally see.  The published annotations from the skeleton model that are on its "Default All" combined state will re-appear in the target model's "Default All" combined state when it is regenerated.

So solution is to remove these annotations from the skeleton model's "Default All" state.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ok, I think I finally see.  The published annotations from the skeleton model that are on its "Default All" combined state will re-appear in the target model's "Default All" combined state when it is regenerated.

So solution is to remove these annotations from the skeleton model's "Default All" state.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags