cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Another Annoying Bug... shaded with reflections

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Another Annoying Bug... shaded with reflections

I need to know if anyone else has this bug and what version you are using.

When using the options editor, using "apply" when shaded w/ reflections mode is active, the reflective false floor is replaced with the room.

I finally got it to behave consistently and I even started Creo 2.0 M040 from the default install config.pro (none).

What is really annoying about it is once the room shows up, there seems to be no way to get rid of it without shutting down Creo and opening it again.

This has not always been the case. In earlier releases, I had no such issue.

please post your experience with this simple test:

• set the graphics to Shaded with reflections
  • edit the model display dialog (shade quality is one of many that does this)
  • press ENTER and APPLY

Does your room become visible when you hit apply?

Please post your results with your version. If this is prevalent, I will report it to tech support.

Video Link : 5116

Another similar bug is related to the "show color" option toggles for some reason.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomD.inPDX)

I tried it, I did not see the room thing. M100. and hey...stop using m040!!!!

Top Tags