cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Assembly: Making all Parts Visible

Dodge
4-Participant

Assembly: Making all Parts Visible

in Creo Parametric 7.0.3.0,

Is there a function that allows me to make ALL hidden parts visible when I'm in an assembly?

Obviously, I can go through and select them individually, but this is a large assembly and it's not worth the time of day to do all that. So is there a button that does them all at once?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dodge)

Easiest way is go to the layer tree, under hidden items, then under the assembly you are working on, select them all and use right mouse SHOW.

If you hid them in this session and you haven't used saved status on layers, You can right mouse in the layer area and select RESET STATUS.  It will revert back to the last "saved" layer status.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dodge)

Easiest way is go to the layer tree, under hidden items, then under the assembly you are working on, select them all and use right mouse SHOW.

If you hid them in this session and you haven't used saved status on layers, You can right mouse in the layer area and select RESET STATUS.  It will revert back to the last "saved" layer status.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags