cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Assembly family tables in WF5

ptc-2067443
1-Newbie

Assembly family tables in WF5

We recently made the jump from WF3 to WF5 and I am having issues getting some of my assembly family tables to work. To test it out, I created a simple pin (with a diameter and length) and put it by itself in an assembly. I created an assembly-levelfamily table so that I can show the pin at nominal, maximum, and minimum values on my drawing. So, I created a parameter called "State" and then I have an instance in my FTfor each state. I have relations in my assembly that look something like this (where d0 is the length of the pin):

IF STATE == "NOM"

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags