cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Assembly movement, I am trying to assemble a cylinder of wood that contains springs

TA_10574055
1-Newbie

Assembly movement, I am trying to assemble a cylinder of wood that contains springs

Hey,

I am trying to assemble a cylinder of wood that contains springs, the cover is flexible for movement as people will jump on it.

Is it possible to assemble it the way I think on Creo ? If yes, how should the assembly of the cover.

P.S. the cover should be rubber, so it can be move.

Thanks in advance for help

Best regards,

Tariq

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TA_10574055)

Are you looking to model it in its static state? This should be fairly straight forward to just model the frame (wood), spring (and their attachments), and the cover.

Are you looking to do analysis on the part? I am not an expert so I am not sure how the model needs to behave to show this.

Sounds like a slider connection (max distance == spring length and min distance == spring pitch < wire diameter or maximum weight of the person) with flexible spring connection from base to the cover.

Hi @TA_10574055,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags