cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Automatically generated drawing tree in Creo Parametric 7 and up

WS_10261828
2-Guest

Automatically generated drawing tree in Creo Parametric 7 and up

Is there a way for Creo to automatically generate a drawing tree? I'm not talking about the assembly drawing tree in Creo interface. In ASME Y.14.24 Types and Applications of Engineering Drawings, section 16, there's a Drawing Tree section. I'm talking about this. I attached the screenshot of it here. I have to make this drawing tree, and we have a lot of parts. It just doesn't make much sense to do it manually if Creo already has a feature for this. Thank you so much!

4 REPLIES 4

As far as I know there isnt something like this. Alternative to this is saving the model tree and then throwing it into chatgpt to build a tree generator for you or using excell.

Radovan_DT_1-1719550931944.png

Radovan_DT_2-1719550967818.png

Hi,

requested functionality is not implemented.

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:WS_10261828)

If you have Windchill, you can get an indented assembly structure list. Drawings are not 'connected' only the assemblies and parts.

In short, no.  You can use an indented BOM if I remember, but not have separate boxes.  We're looking to do the very same thing.

Top Tags