cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Avertissement à l'ouverture d'un fichier WF2/3/4... dans Créo2

rdufour
1-Newbie

Avertissement à l'ouverture d'un fichier WF2/3/4... dans Créo2

Bonjour,

Je cherche un moyen pour que Créo 2 m'affiche un avertissement (fenêtre popup) si l'on ouvre un fichier d'une version antérieur (WF2/3/4/5).

Ceci afin d'éviter d'ouvrir par mégarde un fichier avec une version plus récente de proE ou Créo sans s'en apercevoir et perdre la compatibilité avec mon client à qui est destiné ce fichier...

EX : fichiers prt/asm/drw en version WF4 --> Ouvert sous Créo 2 puis enregistrés après diverses modifications...

Mon client/fournisseur est sous WF4 ne peut plus ouvrir mes fichiers...

A bientot

Robin

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Translated:

Warning to open a file WF2 / 3/4 ... in Créo2

Hello,

I am looking for a way for me Créo 2 displays a warning (popup window) if you open a file from an earlier version ( WF2 / 3/4 /5).
This is to avoid accidentally open a file with a newer version of ProE or Créo without noticing and losing compatibility with my client to whom is this file ...

EX : prt files / asm / drw in WF4 Version -> Open in Créo 2 then recorded after various modifications ...
     My client / supplier is under WF4 can not open my files ...

See you soon
Robin

Top Tags