cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

BOM table: can't open properties or enter text for certain cells

DavidSurridge
1-Newbie

BOM table: can't open properties or enter text for certain cells

Help! I have a BOM table (one I created) which works fine except for the fact that the column I reserved for entering descriptive text, notes, etc. will only allow me to do that in the first row. I can't even open the properties window for cells in that column in any row but the first. Any suggestions? Thanks, David

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This issue was resolved late yesterday afternoon. I realized that the column of cells in question might need to be outside the repeat region. This corrected the issue.

Thanks,

David Surridge

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

Can you give me a screenshot of your table after the following steps

1.select table

2.repeat region

3.switch syms

Regards

K.Mahanta

This issue was resolved late yesterday afternoon. I realized that the column of cells in question might need to be outside the repeat region. This corrected the issue.

Thanks,

David Surridge

Hi

I was also expecting the same

thats why I asked to perform the above steps

It shows the repeat region area

Regards

K.Mahanta

Top Tags