cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Balloon Note Orientation

doneill
12-Amethyst

Balloon Note Orientation

I have a string of Balloons that are attached vertically.  Is there a way I can orient them horizontally without starting over?

8-9-2019 9-04-43 AM.jpg

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:doneill)

Select them and move them. They will "slide" around the diameter of the balloon they are attached to (i.e. in your picture, if you select the 16 balloon it will revolve around the 15 one).

doneill
12-Amethyst
(To:KenFarley)

It just moves both balloons...  

KenFarley
21-Topaz I

You select the balloon, "hover" over it until the movement or four-way arrow cursor shows up, then just "drag" the balloon(s) around the "parent" balloon. It also drags around any "child" balloons. See the below where I reposition the "3" balloon to the bottom of the "2" balloon. This is how things work for me in Creo 4 (and have since Creo 2 or maybe before that).BaloonMove.jpg

StephenW
23-Emerald II

It depends on the type of balloon you are refering to. If it's a repeat region bom balloon (like Ken Farley is showing), you can drag the balloons around.

If it is a balloon note, I only remember being able to create these as horizontal or vertical and not being able to change them afterwards. 

doneill
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

Thank you... yeah... It's a Balloon Note... I was wearing it out trying to drag that balloon around!   :  )

I appreciate everyone's help!

Top Tags