cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Balloon Text Size

alexp.dsgn
3-Visitor

Balloon Text Size

Hi folks!
I have one issue that I can't solve on my own, perhaps someone could help me with it. 

Since I have to use a different balloon text height from the main text height, I manually change it every time creating an assembly drawing. Is there a way to input an exclusive balloon text height in prodetail file? I couldn't find the necessary parameter there.

Please note that I'm talking about the text size, not the min/max balloon radius. 

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:alexp.dsgn)

I could not find one in the Creo 7 list of config settings.  I don't have a list of the hidden settings.

I would suggest creating a mapkey to perform the text size change.

There is always more to learn in Creo.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:alexp.dsgn)

I could not find one in the Creo 7 list of config settings.  I don't have a list of the hidden settings.

I would suggest creating a mapkey to perform the text size change.

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:kdirth)

If these are BOM ballons, you could create a custom BOM ballon with the desired text size.

Thanks a lot, @kdirth !

In my case, the custom symbol solution works perfectly 👍

KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:kdirth)

I have the "normal" and hidden config settings list (I use them so my text editor will show the hidden options I have set with a distinct text color). There is not  a hidden option, either, for the setting of balloon text.

Thanks for checking @KenFarley 🙂

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags