cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Barcode Fonts

mbraaten
7-Bedrock

Barcode Fonts

Pro/Admins,

I have a request from one of my users to find a way to put barcodes on drawings. Naturally, I assumed this would be as easy as downloading and installing a font in the <load point=">\text directory and entering my text. I was wrong! I have also tried installing it in Windows as well with no success. The font works in other applications, but not in Pro/E. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has tried to do this. If you have figured out a way to do this, please be kind enough to share it with me (us). Thanks.

I will post the solution, if I get one.

---------------------
Regards,
Mike Braaten - PLM/CAx Systems Analyst
US - PLM/CAx

SYNTHES
www.synthes.com
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
FV
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:mbraaten)

Hi all,

Michael,

Look at the font file. This is working for us. It either loaded in <load_point>/text/fonts directory or into directory specified by config.pro option 'pro_font_dir'.

HIH.

FV.

In Reply to Michael Braaten:

Pro/Admins,

I have a request from one of my users to find a way to put barcodes on drawings. Naturally, I assumed this would be as easy as downloading and installing a font in the <load point=">\text directory and entering my text. I was wrong! I have also tried installing it in Windows as well with no success. The font works in other applications, but not in Pro/E. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has tried to do this. If you have figured out a way to do this, please be kind enough to share it with me (us). Thanks.

I will post the solution, if I get one.
Top Tags