cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Baugruppe lässt sich nicht öffnen / Assembly can not be opened

gmoor
1-Newbie

Baugruppe lässt sich nicht öffnen / Assembly can not be opened

Hallo,

ich habe mit Creo 3 eine Baugruppe erstellt welche sich jetzt nicht mehr öffnen lässt. Ich habe schon die bisherigen Verlaufsdateien xxx.asm.123 gelöscht um auf einen älteren Stand zugreifen zu können, leider ohne Erfolg. Weiß jemand wie ich hier die alten Daten wieder zurück holen kann?

Viele Grüße

Georg

---------------

Hello,

I have created an assembly with Creo 3 which cannot be opened now. I have deleted the old files xxx.asm.123 to get the old versions but unfortunately they cannot be opened as well. Does anybody know how to proceed here?

Best regards

Georg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:gmoor)

Georg,

what happens after launching Open command ? Error message ? Warning ? Attach screenshot.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hello Martin,

unfortunately no command is opening, the programme just closes again without any error message and without any command from my side.

I just opened an old version of the assembly and one by one inserted the new/changed parts into the old assembly and opened the assemblies with the programme. I found out that one file was damaged which led the whole assembly not to start. It was a file of the type "Creo Accelerator File" name.xpr which was damaged. Strange

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:gmoor)

Georg,

hopefully the problem will not reappear ...

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags