cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Broken views

Amcare
4-Participant

Broken views

I'm trying to create a broken view, but am having trouble. I'm not a able to sketch a line either horz/vertical and dragging to the desired direction. I guess I just might not be followiing the steps properly.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Aaron, if you want to create a broken view you simply have to select two points on that view that will correspond to the two interrupting lines. Pro-e will create an heart-beat shaped line (or whatever you like) to replace those lines. Remember this moment because it is one of the few occasions when pro-e does something for you. You have to sketch your own break-out line just for partial views or detail views.
Top Tags