cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

CREO 2 Hole Table Note Help - Only Show PATTERN_NO if more than 1

jzarecky
1-Newbie

CREO 2 Hole Table Note Help - Only Show PATTERN_NO if more than 1

I am trying to set up a company hole table that everyone can use to better format hole notes on our drawings. I have it set up and working well but the one major annoyance is the &PATTERN_NO parameter. I want it included for when there is a pattern but when there is just one hole it displays "1X"

Is there a way to add a condition that will not display that is the &PATTERN_NO is 1.

Sample CALLOUT FORMAT: &PATTERN_NO X <CTRL-a>n<CTRL-b> &DIAMETER[.1] <CTRL-a>x<CTRL-b> &DRILL_DEPTH[.1] / &METRIC_SIZE &VAR_THREAD &THREAD_DEPTH[.1]

Thanks,

Josh

4 REPLIES 4
jwaffensmith
4-Participant
(To:jzarecky)

They did seem to fix that in Creo 3

Thanks. Good to know but unfortunately for now our Windchill is not supported by Creo 3 so we are stuck on 2.

Josh

We are using CREO 4.0 and obviously it is not fixed until now.

I am creating a .hol-File for our company and by adding .....(&PATTERN_NO x)...... into my "DEFAULT_CALLOUT_FORMAT_DATA" I get "(1x)" if no pattern exist.

Is there another way to suppress this part inside the note if only one hole is present???

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:jp_mut)

Nope.  This is a (very frustrating) limitation of Creo.  The pattern number should behave like the other hole note tokens and not show a value when a pattern doesn't exist.  I guess someone needs to create a product idea...

Top Tags