cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

CREO Assembly

fatihsimsek
4-Participant

CREO Assembly

When I want to delete a part from a sub-BOM in an assembly in Creo, the part is not deleted from the BOM. What could be the reasons for this? Can you help me with this?

Translated by the moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Creo'daki bir montajda alt ürün reçetesindeki bir parçayı silmek istediğimde, parça ürün reçetesinde silinmez. Bunun sebepleri neler olabilir? Bu konuda yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @fatihsimsek 

Thank you for your question! 

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

Please refer to this guideline to make your questions more likely to receive a quick and useful answer. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Furthermore, please consult this Community Search guideline as well, which boosts up your chances of finding a resolution to your topic(s) much faster. 

Thank you for your participation and please let me know if you need further assistance! 

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:fatihsimsek)

Do you have the part assembled both in the subassembly and also in the assembly for some reason?

Is it a instance in a family table and you are only deleting it out of an instance and not the generic assembly?

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:fatihsimsek)

Which BOM are you referring to? Model tree, drawing repeat region BOM, Tools - Bill of Material, or ??

Are you filtering it from a sub assembly BOM and expecting it to be removed from the top level flat BOM?

There is always more to learn in Creo.
fatihsimsek
4-Participant
(To:kdirth)

When I open the Creo assembly file, when I delete a sub-part from the model tree, it is not deleted from the model tree and the part does not leave the assembly. I share the relevant screenshot in the attachment

Catalina_0-1729667915639.png

You are trying to delete a part in an assembly and it does not delete.

Are you receiving any warnings or messages in pop-up windows or in the message window at the bottom.  I would expect that the part may be referenced by one of the welds and the weld would need to be also deleted or suspended to delete the part.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags