cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

CREO2 - MOVE DIM

EricHuffman
2-Guest

CREO2 - MOVE DIM

Gurus,

I couldn't find this in the help...how do you move a dimension from one hole to another when there are in a pattern?

In Wildfire4 I would erase dim and show by selecting the hole. That doesn't appear to work here.

CREO 2.0 m040

Windchill 10.0 m030

Thanks,

Eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I find the answer 5 seconds after sending this.
The answer is to DELETE the dimension from the Annotation tree then show by selecting the hole.

Eric

Can't you simply RMB and click "Edit Attach"? Or is that another
"feature" they've added in Creo?

It's one of those stupid features of Pro/E & Creo that have been there forever. If you have a pattern, and you show the dims, the dim will always show up on the second feature of the pattern. You have to do like Eric said and actually show it by selecting the hole. Move attach will not work.

Obviously, move attach would be the logical way to do this. But for some reason, PTC hasn't seen fit to fix this.

David Haigh
Top Tags