cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Can't blank vertical line which divides columns in a table

marcstewart63
1-Newbie

Can't blank vertical line which divides columns in a table

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to do something that I have done before, but cannot seem to get to work today. I have a table on a drawing that a user wants to add an additional row in. The table is just a text table and does not contain any repeat regions. The table has a column displayed that is actually (2) columns with the vertical line separating the columns blanked (see top row in picture below). The user wants to add another row and have it appear just like the row above it. I tried to blank the line in the table separating the two columns to make it appear as if it were one column.

[cid:image001.png@01CAF8FA.4FC23300]

As you see in the bottom row in the picture above, there is a vertical line separating the 2 columns, and nothing I have tried has allowed me to remove it.

In the past, I think have done the following to blank lines in tables:

Select #Table > #Line Display > #Blank > Select the line and it disappears

That pick stays grayed out no matter what I select in the table.

[cid:image003.png@01CAF8FB.E9674760]

I even created a new table to see if I could blank lines within it and I can't.

Anyone able to tell me what I am doing wrong. It appears that something is not working the way it has in the past.

Running WF3 M220 with Windchill 9.1.

Thanks
Marc

Because We Care

[cid:image002.gif@01CAF8FA.4FC23300]
Marc Stewart
Senior Design Engineer
Midmark Corporation
60 Vista Drive (Plant A)
Versailles, OH 45380
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Marc,

You can probably merge the two cells together that are separated by the vertical line to make it look like the top row. TABLE --> MERGE CELLs

James

Have you tried just merging the cells?
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags