cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can't find download link

ptc-2864979
1-Newbie

Can't find download link

I signed up with PTC the other day and followed through all the screens to get an account. When I got to the part where you register for the download, I filled in all the blanks and when I went to proceed to what I assumed would be the download all I got was a page full of links to papers and topics. What is up with that? I tried going in again and got to the same point without a download link anywhere to be found. I am using firefox as my browser. Any thoughts?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2864979)

Thanks for your report, and sorry for this glitch! PTC is working on this. Which browser did you use for your downloading attempts? Thanks! Claus
ptc-1852572
1-Newbie
(To:)

Hi, The issue is fixed now. There was a problem of showing the thank you page with the link to the Download Section. Thank you for makiong us aware of the problem Hans-Georg

Hello. I signed up for the student account and recieved the school code for registration. I am trying to download the file, but everything I do the zip file is empty.

Hello!

You mean license file or software? Anyway try to use "Mathcad Support Center”: http://www.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenter.htm .

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags