cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Cannot create repeat region in table - CREO 4.0

EK_10544941
4-Participant

Cannot create repeat region in table - CREO 4.0

Hello,

I'm a Creo Parametric 4.0 user. I'm updating the drawing templates for my company and I would like to add repeat regions in a table. In the repeat regions, I intend to display 3D-model parameter.

However, for some reason, I'm not able to add repeat regions in a couple of table cells and an error message appears. In most cells it works perfectly fine, but in some cells it really bugs out. See attached pictures. If I unmerge the large cells, I'm able to create smaller, independent regions, But I want the region to be defined in large merged cells.

The error message doesn't tell why it couldn't create the repeat region, so I need your advice. How can I resolve this issue? 

Thanks in advance! 
Erik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've never tried to do a repeat region in merged cells. Have you done this in merged cells before? I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't possible. One workaround could be to merge all of the rows together to create a "hole" in the table, then add a new table there with three simple rows and add the repeat region there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I've never tried to do a repeat region in merged cells. Have you done this in merged cells before? I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't possible. One workaround could be to merge all of the rows together to create a "hole" in the table, then add a new table there with three simple rows and add the repeat region there.

Hi,

maybe instead of merging cells you can hide inner vertical table lines. Select whole table, apply Line Display command and click vertical lines in table.

Martin Hanák

Thanks for the support. My work-around was to insert a separate table inside the main table and edit the repeat regions in the separate table instead. That way I got the correct size of the table rows and columns.

Previously I had no issues with repeat regions in merged tables until now.

Top Tags