cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Change color of unfold 2D lines in Sheet metal

bparody
1-Newbie

Change color of unfold 2D lines in Sheet metal

Hi all,

When I try to unfold to 2D, the preconfigured lines are in black for edges and dark blue blue for folds. Is there any way or changing them? Just annoying to change them to white and cyan everytime.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

2 REPLIES 2
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:bparody)

Hello Borja,

Can you explain a little more detailed? Are you in drawing mode or just unbending in Sheetmetal part mode?

What system color and display setting are you using?

Maybe you can attach a picture to better understand.

With default settings in Creo Parametric 2.0, the edges of an unbend sheetmetal part look green on one side and black on the other, the bend line is brown.

When showing the part on a drawing, accordingly it appears black or green, depending on the side that shows.

But of course there are other color schemes you can use and individual setup for many colors.

Thanks,

Gunter

Hi Gunter,

I am working on PTC Creo Direct modeling 19.0 using Sheet Metal module.

When I use Unfold 2D,

MyScreenHunter.jpg

I always get this:

MyScreenHunter.jpg

It seems to be configured in this way and I need to change them 'cause the the programs that I work with dont recognized those colors. I need to set a new configuration to get this:

MyScreenHunter.jpg

I am uncapable of guessing where I can make those changes permanent because I see nowhere a configuration with "black" color.

MyScreenHunter.jpg                 MyScreenHunter.jpg

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Greeting,

Borja.

Top Tags