cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Change the thickness of the highlighted sketch lines

bmancini
13-Aquamarine

Change the thickness of the highlighted sketch lines

Hello everyone,
I recently switched from Creo 2.0 to Creo 8.0, the transition was not painless ...
Visually I find it very annoying that in Creo 8.0 the highlighted sketch lines increase in thickness.
Can you suggest a way to prevent them from becoming thicker?
I tried to look in the config but I found only the "sketch_thick_dim_line_highlight" option which normalizes the thickness of the dimensions and the "sketcher_line_width" option set to 1 to normalize the thickness of the geometries.
I expected to find an option also for the thickness of the sketch lines highlighting but I didn't find it ...

My eyes will forever be grateful to anyone who wants to help me!
P.S. I'm using Creo 8.0.0.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bmancini  You may submit a new product Idea as per the procedure provided in technical article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS67713

Thanks,

Seshu

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@bmancini I would like to confirm that there is no (config) option currently available that could switch back the highlighting behavior in sketcher back to Creo 6.0 or prior behavior. The thick highlighting in sketcher is now inline with the rest of the product. Earlier, (in Creo 6.0 and below) only sketcher highlighting was not thick.

Best Regards,

Seshu

bmancini
13-Aquamarine
(To:sgudla)

@sgudla Thanks for the reply.
It is a real regret that there is no config option ...
Would it be possible to submit this request do the PTC programmers? Can you suggest me how?
Thanks.

@bmancini  You may submit a new product Idea as per the procedure provided in technical article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS67713

Thanks,

Seshu

Hello bmancini,

Thankyou for using PTC Community!

In addition to what my colleague "sgudla" shared with you, posting a direct link for you to submit a Product Idea for Creo parametric

Hope this helps!

BR,
vnamboodheri

Top Tags