cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Checker / Designer wanted

BPapp
2-Guest

Checker / Designer wanted

We are a small aircraft engineering company possibly looking for a qualified candidate to do checking and / or design of aircraft components & assemblies. The ideal candidate would definitely have aircraft experience (checker) and Pro/E (WF 5) experience (designer). This could be one or two positions. We are located in Southern California, near Van Nuys airport. No relocation allowances. Salary commensurate to experience If you know a qualified candidate shoot me an e-mail. Thanks, Bruce Papp bpapp@atsengineering.com
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
10 REPLIES 10
BPapp
2-Guest
(To:BPapp)

112 views and no resume's. I guess that means everyone is working, which is good. We have a few candidiates right now, I hope something pans out. Bruce

id like to, but im from the philippines

I am interesting in this position,but I live in China.

Yeah, that would be a long commute! Good luck in your search guys. Bruce

I am really interested, but I live in Brazil. Is there any possibility to hire one from here? If yes, I prepare my resume in english and I sent you.

Not unless you were already here. Sorry. Bruce

... is that you're not "focused" by geography. I'm sure that there are many people in the Socal region looking for work, and many of them are qualified for what you want to do. The trick is, those people aren't looking in here for potential jobs. Frankly, 99% of those who you'll find in here are already working. Those who aren't working probably don't have current access to Pro/ENGINEER... and most of us see the "Pro/E forums" from within the Pro/E application itself. You'll find lots of qualified folks here, but the odds of finding an unemployed, qualified person in your immediate commuting region are pretty slim. I recommend putting up a "Monster" advertisement instead. It will cost you a few dollars but it will give you what you need... geographical "filtering" and exposure to UNEMPLOYED people, but still people who know/use Pro/E. By the way, are you looking for "contract" or "direct?" From what you say, I would tend to assume you're talking "contract," but that's unclear. You're unlikely to find what you're looking for (or seem to be looking for) as a "direct" but can probably find lots of options for "contract" guys.

Good points, and I realized this forum is probably used more by employed users. We are advertising in traditional media also (paper and internet) and to be honest we are getting dreadful results. I thought going to a pool of active and involved users might yield better results. Anyhow, we have a few more applicants to look at now. Thanks for your input. Bruce

Bruce A very good source for posting as you did would be in the PTC/Uer site. You will get the best results under the network forum as this particular forum in PTC/user is designed for that. http://portal.ptcuser.org, www.ptcuser.org Good luck on your hunt Eric

If the position was in CO, I'd be all over that "possible" position......
Top Tags