cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Clearance and creepage distance

YsnbKmy
2-Guest

Clearance and creepage distance

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.3.0

In the clearance and creepage distance analysis, when there are multiple parts in the electric net, it seems that it may not be detected even though the clearance is not secured. If the clearance of other parts is shorter, it seems that it may not be detected. If it is another part, is it possible to output the result if the clearance is insufficient for each? If the detected part is corrected and recalculated, the next part will be detected, which is inefficient.

Translated with Google Translate on 28.04 by Iuliana Nuta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jchelle
15-Moonstone
(To:YsnbKmy)

Dear customer,

Tank you for reporting CCX issue with Creo 5.0.3.0 .

Based on your description , issue seems related to path that are not computed properly for clearance and creepage.

Similar issue was reported in Creo Parametric through SPR 8090046 , and such SPR was fixed in Creo Parametric 4.0 M090, Creo Parametric 5.0.5.0 and Creo Parametric 6.0.1.0 and above versions.

Please update your Creo release to a more up to date release / version in order to get better results.

Best regards

Jean-Claude

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jchelle
15-Moonstone
(To:YsnbKmy)

Dear customer,

Tank you for reporting CCX issue with Creo 5.0.3.0 .

Based on your description , issue seems related to path that are not computed properly for clearance and creepage.

Similar issue was reported in Creo Parametric through SPR 8090046 , and such SPR was fixed in Creo Parametric 4.0 M090, Creo Parametric 5.0.5.0 and Creo Parametric 6.0.1.0 and above versions.

Please update your Creo release to a more up to date release / version in order to get better results.

Best regards

Jean-Claude

Thank you, Jean-Claude.

I checked this issue with Creo Parametirc 7.0.2.0 and found no problem.

Because of reported another issue with 7.0.2.0, I will get later version.

Best regards

Ysnbkmy 

Top Tags