cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Company Standards in ModelCHECK UI

N.Barnes
11-Garnet

Company Standards in ModelCHECK UI

I think there is (or was) a way to customize the UI in the Interactive ModelCHECK.  The intent was to be able to list a company standard or design references for specific checks.   

I can't find any the reference to this capability in the Help system or Help Collection.  Any direction would be helpful.

2 REPLIES 2

I don't remember of having such option. ModelCHECK Results in embedded browser will provide analysis information 

dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:N.Barnes)

B. Nicholas,

I believe this used to be possible with the ModelCHECK (MC) Teacher function/feature where you could edit the local MC teacher .html files.

With Creo Parametric 4 M040, the teacher files are still there, but I don't see a way to access them via the MC GUI.  If you could find a way to access the teacher files again, you could edit those .html files to add your links.  We use PTC's online help (vs local installs), so when I click on the MC status icons in the MC report, a new browser opens the online help.  If you use locally installed help files, you may wish to look at the possibility of editing the local help files.

The teacher files are in "\PTC\Creo 4.0\M040\Common Files\modchk\text\usascii\info\teacher"

In lieu of the teacher files, you could mapkey the running of MC and launch a web page first that includes all your help links.

Regards,

Dan N.

Top Tags