cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Copy, Paste Special. Any way to get the ref lines to show up better?

dunebuggyjay
12-Amethyst

Copy, Paste Special. Any way to get the ref lines to show up better?

Hi Guys,

When doing a copy, paste special. 

You know how it shows you the edge or surface wire frame it wants you to use as reference for pasting on new part? 

How can i make this MUCH thicker? I know i can change the color, but its VERY hard to see what its wanting me to select most of the time. 

Anyone else have this issue ? I dont remember this being an issue in Creo 3. (now on creo 7.0.6.0)

see this lime green edge? Yeah me neither. LOL (though this is much easier to see than some small little edge or something)

dunebuggyjay_0-1654726832086.png

Thanks,

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lol, I know what you mean.  I often end up "cycling" through the references and trying to spot where the system makes that tiny change in the displayed image.

Playing with the config.pro options for "selection glow" might help.

pausob_0-1654782978971.png

(wow, that's not quite how it looks on my screen, but the glow does add a "thickness" to the highlight)

Here are my config.pro settings :

enable_selection_glow yes
glow_blur_radius     12
glow_blur_sigma     6.3
glow_blur_type       -1
glow_line_width     6

There is a message on this forum that explains what all these (undocumented?) options do, but I can't find it at the moment.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Lol, I know what you mean.  I often end up "cycling" through the references and trying to spot where the system makes that tiny change in the displayed image.

Playing with the config.pro options for "selection glow" might help.

pausob_0-1654782978971.png

(wow, that's not quite how it looks on my screen, but the glow does add a "thickness" to the highlight)

Here are my config.pro settings :

enable_selection_glow yes
glow_blur_radius     12
glow_blur_sigma     6.3
glow_blur_type       -1
glow_line_width     6

There is a message on this forum that explains what all these (undocumented?) options do, but I can't find it at the moment.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:pausob)

@pausob wrote:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/how-to-turn-on-neon-effects-for-selected-feature-or-dimension/m-p/199789/highlight/true#M32069

Top Tags