cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Create a drawing with sheets of different units

Victor_Brumatto
7-Bedrock

Create a drawing with sheets of different units

I am using Creo Parametric 8.0 8.0.2.0

I need to create a drawing with two sheets, the first sheet with dimensions in millimeters and the second sheet with dimensions in fractional inches. It's possible?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Victor_Brumatto)

Not easily because Creo will only let you display each dimension one time anywhere in the drawing.  You could manually create extra dimensions, but many of the settings that control how dimensions are displayed will control the entire drawing, not just one page.  You're probably better off creating two different drawings - one with the dimension options configured for only the primary units and the other drawing configured to only display the secondary units.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Victor_Brumatto)

Not easily because Creo will only let you display each dimension one time anywhere in the drawing.  You could manually create extra dimensions, but many of the settings that control how dimensions are displayed will control the entire drawing, not just one page.  You're probably better off creating two different drawings - one with the dimension options configured for only the primary units and the other drawing configured to only display the secondary units.

This is not part of Creo Parametric. There is only one .dtl file for a particular drawing. I would recommend to create two drawings.

Top Tags