cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo 2.0 3D Section Edge Display

asmith-3
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 3D Section Edge Display

I am currently Using Creo 2.0 and I am trying to use the 3D section in a drawing and the edges of the parts in the assembly I am using do not show up so the parts all blend together. How do I get the edges to show up so the parts do not blend together.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

please attach some picture.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

David I tried that and it still did not work. I'm wondering if there is a config.pro file for this, or something in the drawing properties that may affect this.

That was a link to an enhancement request.

Creo does not do shaded section views so you must have done a section cut in the assembly. In that case, you should be able to show the edges by using display of the view "shaded with edges".

The section is a zone section. But that still does not explain the assembly not having edges in the drawing.

If you use "repaint" after applying the shaded with edges, the edges should show up.

zone_section_edge_display_II.PNG

Hi,

I think that edges are not visible simply because this functionality is not implemented for ZONE views.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags