cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 2.0 Cabling Extension. Flat harness connectors not in session.

dlewis-2
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Cabling Extension. Flat harness connectors not in session.

Hello,

I am trying to create a flat harness. I am able to set a start point and fan out everything fine. The problem I am having is when I select attach all(components). I get a weird error I've never seen before. (Component/connector at location(id = 203 in harness FHN0525_CABLING) is not in session)

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
jroeber
4-Participant
(To:dlewis-2)

I have seen before. As I recall it has to do with changes made to your routed harness, and the flat not keeping up to it. Like you changed connectors in the routed version, and the flat still has the old connector in it. Need to delete the old connector, and probably a bit of that branch and reflatten.

Either that or some old branch is in the flat and not in the routed asm anymore. Need to delete that old branch.

Evaluate areas you have changed since last flattening, and reflatten those portions, and you should get rid of it.

Don't suppress any connectors in mfg mode either. Delete any problematic ones.

Regards,
Jeff

Top Tags