cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 2.0 drawing view setting

A.DelNegro
4-Participant

Creo 2.0 drawing view setting

I've noticed when I'm in a drawing that the dimensions look really fuzzy. Anyone know how to fix this feature? It appears to be at every zoom level... I heard it was because they were trying to not make the lines look as jagged. So now instead of perfectly vertical line being one pixel wide its 3 wide with the ones on the outside a little lighter. Seems more like a bug than a feature to me and its driving my eyes crazy!

Creo 2...[cid:image001.png@01CF346F.0DC43390] WF4...[cid:image002.png@01CF346F.EBFD6460]

In a closer view..

Creo 2... [cid:image003.png@01CF346F.EBFD6460] WF4...[cid:image004.png@01CF346F.EBFD6460]

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
A.DelNegro
4-Participant
(To:A.DelNegro)

I have anti-aliasing off but the issue remains...
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags