cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 2 performance problems

jhengel
1-Newbie

Creo 2 performance problems

Is it me or does anyone else notice that regen seems to take a whole lot longer than WF4? I find this in large assemblies as well aslarge assembly drawings.

I have assembly rep'd to the smallest I can possibly do and still be able to do my job. Any thing I should do differently with CREO2 than I did with WF4?

John
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:jhengel)

Everyone in my group here complained profusely about CREO 2 speed when we made the jump. I do know that it got a little better as we figured out the interface but I agree I think it is significantly slower. Our major complaint was drawings of large assemblies. It was crashing a lot. Moving past M060 made it better from a stability standpoint.

I don't have numbers though, at one time I think we did some sort of benchmark on a model/drawing but I don't know where that info is now.

John,

Do you have Auto Regen "ON" or "OFF"? If it is on, Pro has to think and verify then visually show the changes forthen regen.

D

Hello,

What build are you using? I had the same problems with M060 but when I changed to M100 it seams to be much better, I see now that M120 is avaleble for download.

Cosmin

Top Tags