cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Creo 3.0 Keyboard Accelerators (Hotkeys)

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Creo 3.0 Keyboard Accelerators (Hotkeys)

There appears to be a lack of documentation on keyboard accelerators (hotkeys) for Creo 3.0. I scoured the help documentation and even opened a case with PTC. Neither one could provide anything. Here are the accelerators I have located so far. Please let me know if you find other ones. Thanks.

AcceleratorNameDescription
Ctrl+KHyperlinkAdd, edit, or remove a hyperlink to the selected text.
Ctrl+GRegenerateRegenerate the model. In drawing mode also redraws all views.
Ctrl+FFindSearch for, filter, and select items in the model by rules.
Ctrl+AActivateActivate this window. (Should not be necessary in Creo 3 - windows are supposed to automatically activate.)
Ctrl+NNewCreate a new model
Ctrl+OOpenOpen an existing model.
Ctrl+SSaveSave the opened model.
Ctrl+PPrintPrint the active object.
Ctrl+ZUndo

Undo the last action. (Only valid for certain actions.)

Ctrl+YRedoRedo the last action. (Only possible if undo was used. Not "repeat".)
Ctrl+CCopyCopy
Ctrl+VPastePaste (Not the same as "paste special".)
7 REPLIES 7
rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomU)

Ctrl+D :- for standard orientation or default orientation

F10 ot Al t:- to activate shortcut keys for all options..only from pro/e 5.0(drawing) and all the options in creo 1.0 onwards

Hello Rajan,

From what I can get Creo to do, Ctrl+D will only go to standard view.  By setting config "orentation" to "user_default", one can change the standard view by a screen relative rotation about x (screen right) (config "x_angle") and then a screen relative rotation about y (screen up) (config "y_angle").  This means the the x-axis will always lie in the screen relative horizontal plane, so it is impossible to obtain a z-up isometric view.  It is easy to set the default view to iso z-up.  Do you know of a way to make Ctrl+D go to the default view instead of the standard view?

Stephen

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

Ctrl+F1 :- to hide the ribbon.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Some keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard+shortcuts.png

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:VladimirN)

I'd assume most of this is still valid, but as far as I can tell, there is not a quick reference card available for Creo 3.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Since I can't edit the original post, I have converted it to a document. You can find the current version here: http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-6271

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Are these still true in Creo 4.0?

I noticed that Alt-F, E, D is no longer valid (Alt-File, Erase, not-Displayed).

Top Tags