cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Creo 3.0 Memory Leak

ErikZabokrtsky
8-Gravel

Creo 3.0 Memory Leak

Has anyone else noticed Creo 3.0 having more issues with memory leaks than previous versions? We have been on M090, M120, and currently on M130.

I have the Visual Worker for Windchill running on its own machine with 16GB of RAM and every single day it gets up to 10-14GB of ram being used by xtop.exe alone... I've also had a couple engineers report this issue too and they just have to Save everything and close out of Creo.

Figure this is just a bug, but didn't know if there were any workarounds or advice from anyone?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

I too am experiencing this with my visualization worker.  All of a sudden it will start leaking memory and if not caught in time freezes the server.  Strange thing is I can start the object over again that caused the memory leak and it will run fine after either a shutdown of the processes if caught in time or a reboot of the server.

Has anyone figured this out or have a solution for it?

Similar behavior here ( 3.0 M150 )

Open a large assembly, do nothing and wait 30 minutes, creo ram usage increase.

Top Tags