cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 3 Hole feature

ptc-128832
1-Newbie

Creo 3 Hole feature

Hi,

I'm no longer using cuted threads, I'm rolling my threads now.

The values, by default, for the hole feature is for cutted threads, for rolled ones the drill diameter must be bigger.

My question is, does any one knows if its possible to changethe drill diameter value? if the answer is YES, how can I do this?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, there is a config.pro option "hole_diameter_override", set to "yes", allows you to change the hole diameter in the hole feature.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello, there is a config.pro option "hole_diameter_override", set to "yes", allows you to change the hole diameter in the hole feature.

John

Thanks

Regards

Top Tags