cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 8.0.0.1 AFX 'New profile' UI 'Next' button not working for some profiles

Gadil
4-Participant

Creo 8.0.0.1 AFX 'New profile' UI 'Next' button not working for some profiles

I have a weird issue with the AFX application. The 'Next' button in the 'New Profile' UI does not work for some profiles (Doesn't open the 'Position Profile' UI). 

Trail file shows: ProError: PRO_TK_GENERAL_ERROR (C:\Users\Samuel\source\repos\afx80\afx_commons\creo\mdl.cpp: 751)

Does anyone know if this is a setting or regional settings issue or a problem with the app?

4 REPLIES 4
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:Gadil)

Hi,

please specify problematic profiles.

Martin Hanák

Hi @Gadil ,

my guess is that you have a model with a template name in your working directory or loaded in session. 

However this is hard to tell just from that error message. I am also unsure what version you are using. 8.0.0.1 does not exist.

Can you put the trail file as attachment? 

Greetings Sam

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

Hi @Gadil 

Okay I figured it out. You are using AFX 8.0.1.0 and there was an issue when connected to Windchill server with the ProToolkit command to set the Common name. 

This issue was fixed in AFX 8.0.3.0. Can you update?

Greetings Sam

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

Thanks Sam,

That was probably the issue. We tried it without the Windchill server and everything started working as should.

I guess we'll have to upgrade now to 8.0.3.0 🙂 .

Gadi

Top Tags