cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo Elements/Pro Dimension Text Style

tcusumano
12-Amethyst

Creo Elements/Pro Dimension Text Style

In previous release we were able to change the Letter of a dimension to bold (filled) that had a tolerance without changing the tolerance also.

{0:@O}{1:L}{2: # .02}

Selecting the "L" to change the style to filled results in the entire line changing to "filled".

Has anyone come across this and do you know what syntax it should be to work?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Current solution was to make a Note "no leader" and relate it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Current solution was to make a Note "no leader" and relate it.

PTC has really made a mess of the text formatting. Some old techniques are still available but not taught well enough to understand their limitations. This has become a very arduous process.

Feel free to submit this to customer support to see if there is something you are overlooking. I cannot get this to work easily either although I can do this to a note without problems. We should be able to do this to dimensions with ease.

PTC response was "It isn’t possible to bold just the L in your Dimension..." like you can in a Note

Thought I could move this to a voting forum in PTC Community as a PTC Idea Submission...that would of been a nice feature.

Thank you for confirming this, Ted. Post the Ideas link here and you have my vote!

Top Tags