cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Operation freezing

dthornton
5-Regular Member

Creo Operation freezing

We are using Creo Parametric Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.5.0

I have 2 users experiencing issues with models freezing during use or when switching between Windows. Both receive "Not Responding" notice at the top of their respective sessions for varying lengths of time. Both have checked display drivers and system reports best driver selected. 1 user has a NVIDIA Quadro T1000 on a Dell Precision 5540 system. The 2nd users has a T1000 on a Dell Precision 5560. Both users can demonstrate and recreate issue

Here are the errors that I faced
"Not Responding" and frozen windows
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dthornton)

We had lots of issues with 7.0.5.0 and 7.0.6.0 crashing, to the point that they were not usable.  We ended up staying on 7.0.4.0 until 7.0.7.0 came out.  So far 7.0.7.0 has been rock solid.  You might want to try installing 7.0.7.0 and see if the issue is still reproducible there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV

We had lots of issues with 7.0.5.0 and 7.0.6.0 crashing, to the point that they were not usable.  We ended up staying on 7.0.4.0 until 7.0.7.0 came out.  So far 7.0.7.0 has been rock solid.  You might want to try installing 7.0.7.0 and see if the issue is still reproducible there.

Please

dthornton
5-Regular Member
(To:hhiller)

Thank you for the reply....

Please

dthornton
5-Regular Member

Thanks Tom... I had installed 7.0.7 and it didn't correct the problem the first time.... Un-istalled and tried a second time and after a little tinkering, it seems to be working correctly again. Thanks!

Top Tags