cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Parametric - Sketched form issue

mvajla
12-Amethyst

Creo Parametric - Sketched form issue

Hello PTC Community members, 

Currently I am struggling with Creo Parametric during working on Sheetmetal part.

Once I want to create second sketched form on the same surface, next to each other, Creo suddenly crashes and I cannot open my 3D model anymore.

Did this happen to anyone? Is this some bug, or?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mvajla
12-Amethyst
(To:MartinHanak)

Hello Martin,

I think I already recognize the issue.
When I use a sketched form together with one UDF and then edit that form, the Creo crashes. It is probably caused by UDF defined in much older version (Pro/E) of Creo than we are working now. I will try to redefine complete UDF group if it will help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kotom-Eng
15-Moonstone
(To:mvajla)

Hello,

Here you are on the "Creo Elements Direct Modeling" which is a different CAD product of PTC. You should move your post to "Creo Parametric" to have a better chance to get help.

http://kotom.eng.free.fr

@mvajla wrote:

Hello PTC Community members, 

Currently I am strugling with Creo Parametric during working on Sheetmetal part.

Once I want to create second sketched form on the same surface, next to each other, Creo suddenly crashes and I cannot open my 3D model anymore.

Did this happen to anyone? Is this some bug, or?

Thanks

Hi,

please Creo file for testing purposes. Also include some picture showing your situation.

Martin Hanák
mvajla
12-Amethyst
(To:MartinHanak)

Hello Martin,

I think I already recognize the issue.
When I use a sketched form together with one UDF and then edit that form, the Creo crashes. It is probably caused by UDF defined in much older version (Pro/E) of Creo than we are working now. I will try to redefine complete UDF group if it will help.

Top Tags