cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Parametric and Mechanism Design

mlocascio
4-Participant

Creo Parametric and Mechanism Design

I have Creo Parametric 2. While looking into Mechanism Design I noticed that I was able to add a server motor to a simple assembly that has a pin connection. Basically I have a hinged door that I am trying to create an animation. When I try to perform any kind of dynamic or kinematic analysis I get an error message saying that I don't have access or I am missing the module.

Do I need to spend more money to get the dynamics to work with my model?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

there are two Mechanism modules:

• Mechanism Design (module code 127)
  • Mechanism Dynamics (module code 191)

Creo "basic" license contains Mechanism Design module, only. I guess that in your case Creo is reporting missing Mechanism Dynamics module.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Marin,

Please share the procedure to add MDO module in CREO 2.0.

Thanks,

Arun. A

Top Tags