cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo Schematics 2.0 functions

JimW
3-Visitor

Creo Schematics 2.0 functions

Does anyone have a complete list of the default functions in Creo Schematics 2.0? I am trying to create a report that would output a group's sheet location using the location set information for the sheet but I can't determine what function call to use in my report.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
Gaby_K
7-Bedrock
(To:JimW)

Hi James,

The function you are looking for is : [dg_xref(-,/)]

Additional info on functions available in creo schematics "out of the box", can be found in the Help Center under the topic : "About Label Format Functions"

Regards,

Gaby

JimW
3-Visitor
(To:Gaby_K)

Gaby,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried that function but unfortuntately it does not give me the information in a format that I can use. Is there a customizable way to do it. Specifically I need to list the sheet, row, then column. I don't need the location set information.

Thanks,

Jim

Gaby_K
7-Bedrock
(To:JimW)

Hi,

if you need to need list the sheets - you can use the sheet parameter .

if the location set in your design do not use sequential sheet numbering - [dg_xref(-,/)] will provide result with following format [locationset name]/[sheet name]-[column, row].

if you need more customizable way, i think you can do it using Java API

Gaby.

Top Tags