cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo Schematics BOM report

lrektorik
8-Gravel

Creo Schematics BOM report

Hi all,

I can not make BOM (list of electrical component) in Wiring diagram in Creo Schematics. I need on sheet list of all component and their sum (like a mechanical BOM). Is it possible in Creo Schematics create BOM report? If yes, can you tell me how?

Thanks

Ludek

5 REPLIES 5

Hi

Choose Inventory

inventory1.png

Assuming you want to display name and then report on something that can report total for example Part number set the inventory column priority

inventory2.png

You will then get the total for part number 123 (2) next to each unique entry of name

inventory3.png

If you remove name and uncheck inventory column

inventory5.png

the you will get the following results - 123 shown once and with a qty of 2

inventory6.png

hope that helps

jim

and total no longer exists...........thanks for the "update" Creo Schematics!!!(((((

who actually uses this program anymore!

pwailand
4-Participant
(To:pwailand)

Creo Schematics is what happens when you are dependent on closed source software and either they (Creo) lays off the schematics developers or they quite.....Thanks again Creo!!!!

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:pwailand)

It's highly likely the menu picks have changed since this was posted 6 years ago.

I don't use schematics so I don't know the picks. It's likely someone else can help though.

as soons as you choose inventory in the first tab,  the <TOTAL> shows up in that second tab.  At least in Creo Sch 7.

Top Tags