cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo Simulate (Mechanica) Results - Persistent Legend Values Option

danderson-3
11-Garnet

Please vote on the following Enhancement Below...

Please give us the option to make Legend values persistent.

How many times have you worked on an assembly and wanted to Isolate a component so you can see the stresses, strain's, or displacement completely around the component only to have to re-enter the legend values again?

Please make this enhancement available for all analysis types and design studies.

Currently if you edit the results window definition the legend values rest to their defaults. Need the option to make the values we type in persistent (non-changing).

Verified not in Creo 2 & 3

Thanks,

Don Anderson

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Thanks,
Don Anderson
No time Like the Present!
5 REPLIES 5

Yes I agree, this is very annoying. You should be able to enter/save legend min/max with result window definition...

Heh, I've been waiting about 20 years for PTC to figure that out. Sad that an enhancement request is needed for this.

Yes, a lot of these should just be common sense and should have happened years ago.

I wish they would spend more time searching out and fixing the bugs, inefficiencies with the software ASAP.

Then we could move on to enhancements that are really needed related to everyone's field they work in.

I'm sure we could all come up with a million product ideas, no need to keep changing the GUI every 5 years.

It took them 20 years to develop the pulley and belt functionality that was requested by three companies that I have worked previously for.    

Thanks,
Don Anderson
No time Like the Present!
ehaenen
4-Participant
(To:danderson-3)

Hi guys

Do not hesitate to vote for my enhancement request

Legend levels, define in definition window

Erik

Holy !!!!

I thought this issue was only in Simulate Lite...but you guys, driving the MacDaddy, $150,000 Ferrari of Simulation software have this ridiculous thing to deal with too?

Top Tags