cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo View: assemblies do not show up by default

tleati
10-Marble

Creo View: assemblies do not show up by default

Hallo,

when I open a CAD assembly model in Creo View, it never shows up in the graphing area and I see only white, therefore I have to tick on the tree on the left bar in order to show the assembly and/or its components.

View.png

Ho can I set by default the option to see everything immediately at start up?

thanks

Tommaso

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tomasso,

click File > Options > General > Loading > Load Creo View data as: Autoload all file

This setting is saved in %APPDATA%\ptc\ProductView\user_prefs.xml file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tomasso,

click File > Options > General > Loading > Load Creo View data as: Autoload all file

This setting is saved in %APPDATA%\ptc\ProductView\user_prefs.xml file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

thanks a lot.

(I don't see the button "correct reply" anymore...)

Bye

gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:tleati)

Hello Tommaso,

The thread / discussion was not marked as a question - that is why the button was not available.

I marked it as discussion now and Martin's post as Correct Answer (assuming this was what you had in mind)

Regards,

Gunter

Top Tags