cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo drawing table fix

RP_10384451
7-Bedrock

Creo drawing table fix

I am using Creo 9.0 and i want to fix the position of bom table in creo drawing which is created through format (.frm).  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

please explain what you mean with "I want to fix the position of bom table in creo drawing".

Martin Hanák

I have a customized format file (.frm) that I created, in which I have created tables for some information. Now,  when I use that format in drawing, those tables can be moved from their original location. So is there anything I can do to fix their position?

@RP_10384451 wrote:

I have a customized format file (.frm) that I created, in which I have created tables for some information. Now,  when I use that format in drawing, those tables can be moved from their original location. So is there anything I can do to fix their position?

Hi,

when you load format to drawing then Creo copies bom table from format to drawing. Therefore it is not possible to "freeze" bom table location.

Martin Hanák

Thank you 🙂

Top Tags